Scandicorp AB (hereinafter the ‘Company’) is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and who make use of the online facilities.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is the Company whose office is situated at KUNGSGATAN 10, 111 43 Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden.
2. Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this Company:
• The requested web page or download;
• Whether the request was successful or not;
• The date and time when you accessed the site;
• The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
• The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
• Determine which domain to measure
• Distinguish users
• Throttle the request rate
• Remember the number and time of previous visits
• Remember traffic source information
• Determine the start and end of a session
• Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Personal data provided by the data subject
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their contact details for contact purposes.
All information provided in the notification form, complaints and queries sections will be solely used by the Company and its staff as may be necessary to provide you with the services required and for other internal administrative purposes.
3. Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this Company by submitting your request in writing to the Company office.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by this Company. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
4. Links to other Web Sites
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.